The wireless charger is compatible with the devices you find here.
Warnings and instructions
- Keep the wireless charger away from moist and corrosive materials.
- Do not wash the charger with any chemicals.
- Do not store your charger in rooms with high temperatures.
- Do not place anything with metal on the charger.
Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
Humidity: 45-95 RH%
How to use
1) Plug in the micro USB to the charging pad.
2) Plug in the USB to a AC-adapter (QC 2.0 or 3.0 for fast charging).
3) Place your Qi-enabled device on top of the charging pad to start the wireless charging.
4) When your device is fully charged, unplug the wireless charger from the power source.
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org